Alland & Robert
9 rue de Saintonge
75 003 Paris
Tel. +33 (0)144592131
Fax. +33 (0)142725438
, , UMAMI FLAVORS, HERBS, SPICES AND SEASONINGS, HYDROCOLLOIDS, STABILISERS AND GELLING SYSTEMS
Alland & Robert is headquartered in Paris and has two facilities in Normandy. In 2015, Alland & Robert produced over 13,000 tons of Gum Acacia. Alland & Robert provides customers with a fully dedicated R&D team, research programs and exclusive partnerships with globally recognized universities.
Acacia gum is a 100 % natural hydrocolloid that embodies today’s market trends: multifunctional, sustainable and natural. It is also a natural fiber alternative that is used in dairy and dietary products in the health, food and pharmaceutical industry.
Alland & Robert offers both senegal and seyal grades of gum acacia, useful for many applications:
- Confectionery: regular and sugar free coating, gum drops
- Flavors: emulsions, encapsulation, bulking agent
- Beverage: emulsions, stabilizations
- Wine: stabilization of coloring matters, mouth feel improvement
- Dairy products: fiber claim
- Dietary products: soluble fiber, health benefit
- Snacking: natural glue
- Bakery: extruded products
- Pharmaceutical products: coating, tableting
- Cosmetics: thickening agent
- Technical: carbonless paper, agglomerating agents
Furthermore, Alland & Robert is the leader of gum karaya, mainly used in the pharmaceutical industry.
As an expert in gum acacia and gum karaya, Alland & Robert offers extensive products and services:
- Safe and sustainable supplying – traceability of raw material
- High production and storage capacity – security and stability
- Dedicated lab and R&D team – experts in gum acacia
- Strong worldwide distributor network – flexibility and proximity
09 Jan 2018 --- Leader in Karaya gum manufacturing, Alland & Robert has developed a method of physical treatment that reduces the total plate count of hydrocolloids while preserving all their functional properties. As a natural gum coming from wild trees, Karaya gum is a natural and vegetal ingredient that can be used for many food and pharmaceutical applications.
27 Sep 2017 --- Alland & Robert has released the results of a survey it asked the polling organization Toluna to carry out in the UK, Germany, Japan and the US. The questions asked were about the general public’s nutritional knowledge, in particular regarding acacia gum, and the varied results are described by Alland & Robert as “both surprising and unexpected.”
Key suppliers offer their thoughts on transparency. What is driving the demand for clearer labels and what role can ingredients suppliers play?
06 February 2017 Alland & Robert presented its full ...